I have attached an article about the 10 tips to start a business. This article will give you some ideas of things you need if you are thinking of starting your own business. One of these suggests you get a bookkeeper or CPA or both. I of course agree with that since I am a bookkeeper. Generally we are cheaper by the hour than a CPA because we don’t have all the extra credential’s that the CPA has earned. We take care of more the day to day items and they do more of the summary year end tasks.
1) Be passionate about what you do.
2) Start your business while you’re still employed.
3) Don’t do it alone.
4) Get clients or customers first.
6) Do the research.
7) Get professional help.
9) Be professional from the get-go.
10) Get the legal and tax issues right the first time.