Filing 2018 taxes may be far from ‘EZ’ | Duluth News Tribune

I will be doing taxes for people with w2 income. Because if the changes I will reccomend my business clients to a local cpa to file business taxes this year.

If you would like me to file your w2 income tax please contact me at

Thank you.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Powered by

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: