Software: QuickBooks ProAdvisor; Microsoft Word/Excel; Sage Timberline; Thinkware
Industries worked in: General Contractor; Sub Contractor; Professional Employment Organization; Florist; University; Hospitality; Manufacturing
Job titles: CFO; Director of Finance; Accountant; Manager of Payroll Department; Administrative assistant; Office Manager
Education: MBA – Webster University, Bachelors of Science Accounting – University of South Carolina, Associates Degree Accounting – Johnson and Wales University in Rhode Island
- Played a major role in three software conversions (2- Sage Timberline, 1- Thinkware)
- Grew up in a small town as a Florist with my parents for over 10 years. Part of this time was focused on learning the business and the finances.
- Receptionist in various part time jobs and as a fill in when needed for full time positions.
- Worked as an admin for the Financial Aid Department while in college.
- General administrative work in various jobs
- Preformed Payroll functions along with payment of state and federal taxes for three employers.
- Served as an accountant/bookkeeper for over 25 years.
- Worked as a Girl Friday for a manufacturing company and moved into the production department.
- Taken inventory in several job positions.
- Worked the night auditor job for a hotel
- Took the H&R Block Tax preparation classes and did personal taxes for 2 years in a row.
- Prepared and maintained budgets
- Workers Compensation and General Liability audits for General Contractor an Sub contractors – Stayed on top of estimates so at audit time adjustments were minor.
- AIA billing from a GC and a subcontractors position
- Filled out Davis Bacon forms from a GC and subcontractors position
- Paid payroll taxes to State and Federal
- Assisted in a IRS audit for 3 years prior to my employment
- Paid sales taxes to various states for GC
- Reconciling accounts and making adjusting entries as needed or requested by CPA.
- Notary for the State of Colorado.